Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jesus is my Best Friend... thank you Vicky Beeching!

I just found out that I will be leading kids worship in Russia.. yahoo!! We will be doing Russian versions of "God's Plan" by Bluetree, the Chorus of Your Love is Strong by Jon Foreman (you know, the part that goes 'your love is, your love is, your love is strong." and Vicky Beeching's genius kid's song called Jesus is my best friend. SO stoked to translate these to Russian!!
So, to celebrate, and in honor of all these artist's songs being spread to the four corners of the world, i've made a series of iphotos on my mac to demonstrate the motions. Sadly, the blog photo thing has decided to not work. Therefore, I've created a series of word aids to help you picture what these motions might look like had the pictures been uploaded.

Jesus is
(imagine me with both hands pointing up)

my Best

(Imagine me with both hands now in the 'thumbs up' position and a big goofy smile on my face)

friend!

(imagine me giving myself a big ole hug!)

I hope you've enjoyed this journey through the chorus of "Jesus is my best friend." Tune in by next tuesday to see pictures of Russian children singing along and laughing at me trying to pronounce "Eesus moy luchshii drug" (Jesus is my best friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment